At Precious Moments Learning Center & Daycare, it is our objective to provide quality childcare and to preserve the health and welfare of the child. Second only to that is earning the confidence of the parent that in their absence; their child is being cared for in a professional manner.
Our mission is to provide center-based developmental child care services that favorably differentiates us from other providers. This will be accomplished by:
- Creating a strong sense of confidence and pride among our parents in their choice of Precious Moments Learning Center & Daycare
- Offering programs that stress the individual educational, social and spiritual needs of a child
- Meeting the highest health and safety standards
- Hiring, developing, and motivating qualified teachers
- Continually questioning, evaluating and upgrading established procedures and systems
Hours of Operation
Precious Moments is open Monday through Friday, from 6:00AM to 11:30PM
Precious Moments Learning Center & Daycare will be closed on the following days:
- New Year's Eve
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving (Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday)
- Christmas (Eve, Day, & Day After)
We will follow the standard for celebrating any of these holidays on the Monday following the actual date. Tuition is charged during holidays.
Precious Moments Learning Center & Daycare employees are loving and friendly people, highly trained and professional. Our staff is trained in CPR and First Aid, knowledgeable in child development, and has good moral character. FBI Fingerprint Checks and Child Abuse Registry Checks are required before employment begins.
Please bring any and all concerns to the attention of our Management Team. Any staff that is proven of violation to our standards will be immediately dismissed.
More About Us
[top of page]